WNDC Campaign Committee–Off to a Great Start!
WNDC’s 2016 Campaign Committee’s enthusiastic team is gathering momentum, meeting at the Club every Wednesday at 10:30 am to plan strategy for this crucial election season.
So far we have:
- Met with the Laila Mohib, Director of the Democratic National Committee’s Democratic Woman’s Alliance.
- Hosted two seminars to explore the delegate selection process.
- Sent information packet to resident and non-resident WNDC members about how to get involved in WNDC’s election efforts. Packets included lists of state Democratic chairs. state primary and caucus calendars, lists of primary and national election dates, state delegate selection protocols, and a script with talking points to encourage voter participation.
- Provided (through WNDC) space for an evening reception by the Women’s Information Network, a coalition of young, progressive Democratic women.
- Joined a DNC conference call on how to promote outreach to members and other groups this campaign season.
Our future plans include:
- Phone banking to get out the vote (GOTV) for our members and Democratic organizations at all levels.
- Collaborating with and providing space with other Democratic activists.
- Exploring other opportunities for WNDC to get involved.
After the devastating impact of the 2014 elections, we need to SWEEP BACK into the White House, the Congress, the state governorships and legislatures, city councils, and every office.
We need your help—as little or as much as you can give. Please join us!
Vice President for Public Policy and Political Action